We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, SSR, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of FE tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, SSR, Tailwindcss and Graphql.
- Experience with user interface design, prefer.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
+1 year experience
What's next ?
We like keeping things simple, flexible and transparent. That’s why we have a rather straightforward recruitment process.
Found the perfect position for yourself? Submit your application using our online form.
Our reviewing processes are not lengthy but it might take us a few days to get back. We really appreciate your patience.
Congratulations! We think you have the right skills for the job. Let’s get on a call or have a face-to-face meeting, and get to know each other better.
Welcome to the team, it’s time for some onboarding and introductions.
Thank you for sending your resume to us!
We will contact you shortly